A Script node is used to write business logic depending on the app requirement. The logic is written in TypeScript in the TS editor of the Attributes window.
How to Use
- Open the Services editor window.
- Click the plus icon to add a new service or open an existing service in the service list.
- In the Nodes Palette, drag and drop a Script node to the workspace.
- Drag and drop other nodes to create a flow. Make sure the flow always starts with a Start node.
- After the flow is created, import the service to the application page. See Import a service to learn more.
- Name: Unique name for the node. This name will display on the service editor when you save the node.
- To call the function
greet (with a string) and show a greeting message to the user, add this code: greet("hello world");
- To create or update a bh.local property named modelrApiUrl and link it to a URL, add this code:
bh.local.modelrApiUrl = 'http://localhost:24483/api/weather';
Add your business logic using the editor and click the button.
See Client-side Services Example.