The Service Variable node is used to set and get service variables of the flow. These variables are used to store data that can be accessed outside the flow without executing the flow.
How to Use
- Open the Services editor window.
- Click the plus icon to add a new service or open an existing service in the service list.
- In the Nodes Palette, drag and drop a Service Variables node to the workspace.
- Drag and drop other nodes to create a flow. Make sure the flow starts with a start node.
- After the flow is created, import the service flow to the application page. See Import a service to learn more.
- Name: The name of the node. This name will display on the service editor when you save the node.
- Operation Type: The type of operation the node should perform.
- Set service variables: Use this option to set service variables of your flow to any value.
- Get service variables: Use this option to get service variables of your flow and assign it to flow properties.
3. Variables list
: Displays the list of variables added for the particular operation type.
- Enter the service variable name.
- Map the variable to a bh.input or bh.local property, or a string value, or choose as is and enter a variable name.
- Click the plus icon to add the variable to the list.