A Switch node allows you to define conditions and make your flow take different paths based on the conditions that you define.
How to Use
- Open the Services editor window.
- Click the plus icon to add a new service or open an existing service in the service list.
- In the Nodes Palette, drag and drop a Switch node to the workspace.
- Drag and drop other nodes to create a flow. Make sure the flow starts with a Start node.
- After the flow is created, import the service to the application page. See Import a service to learn more.
- Name: Unique name for the node. This name will display on the service editor when you save the node.
Property: The property which you want to evaluate against the conditions that you specify using the conditions field. Map to input or local parameters and enter the property name. See Properties to learn more.
Conditions: A list of conditions that have to be evaluated against the property mentioned in the property field. The conditions list includes:
Select the condition. For example: is null, ==)
Select the type of property. For example, .bh, number
Enter the value to check for the condition.
Use the + Add button to add a new condition.
Use the drop-down list at the bottom of the attribute window to choose if you want to check all the conditions or stop after the first match.
See Client Services Example.