Service Designer User's Guide
Direct link to topic in this publication:
A Switch node allows you to define conditions and make your flow take different paths based on the conditions that you define.
How to Use
- Open the Services editor window.
- Click the Add Service button to add a new service or open an existing service.
- In the Nodes palette, drag and drop a Switch node to the workspace.
- Drag and drop other nodes to create a flow.
- Name: Unique name for the node. This field accepts only string values of length 5 - 50 characters.
Property: The property which you want to evaluate against the conditions that you specify using the conditions field.
Conditions: A list of conditions that have to be evaluated against the property mentioned in the property field. The conditions list includes:
The condition. For example: is null, ==)
The type of property. For example: .bh, number),
Use the + Add button to add a new condition.
Use the drop-down list at the bottom of the attribute window to choose if you want to check all the conditions or stop after the first match.
See UI Services Example.